Monday, May 23, 2011

Wedding Preview {Rachel & Phil}


This past weekend I traveled to Elizabethtown to photograph Rachel and Phil's wedding day.
The wedding was so beautiful and the awesome people that I was surrounded by just made it an
even better experience. Rachel and Phil are the sweetest and most whole-hearted couple that I have
ever met. I really enjoyed being part of their special day and watching them become man and wife.


Photo taken by Jenna Noll





















Here's a little video that I made from their big day. (I'm not a videographer, I just did it for fun!) 





6 comments:

  1. wonderful, just amazing and perfect in every way. you captured the moments and personalities so beautifully.
    I'll tell all my friends.
    Thank you Anna
    Blessings,
    Sheri and Bill Langley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna- that video is priceless!
    thanks for doing thst for us, you're a doll.
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics and video are amazing! What a blessing for this precious family.
    I've known the Langley's for a LONG time. Rachel was a BEAUTIFUL bride!!

    Congrats Bill and Sheri on your new son in law :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that the wedding was one of the sweetest I have ever seen. From what I know of Rachel and Phil it depicted their personalities completely. The pictures are beautiful and the video is amazing. May God bless this new little family and you for offering your talents in such a special way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my Goodness! SO beautiful! The one of Bill in the background and Rachel and Phil leaving together...*tear*...PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are absolutely priceless! What a beautiful bride with so much personality:) You are a gifted photographer. May the Lord bless your business. I did not get to attend but I feel like I was there. Sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete